|Home||» Products||» Sensors||» TEACH IN TYPE SENSOR|
TEACH IN TYPE SENSOR
- Miniature sensor range
- Range: 1 m
- Sensitivity adjustment by Teach-In programming
- Modulated, red light 660 nm
- Supply voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Output: 100 mA, NPN or PNP preset
- Make or break switching function programmable
- LED indication for output, stability and power ON
- Protection: reverse polarity, short circuit and transients
- Cable and plug versions
- Excellent EMC performance
- Dust alarm output
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
The PD30CND10 sensor family comes in a compact 10 x 30 x 20 mm reinforced PMMA/ABS housing.
The sensors are useful in applications where high accuracy detection as well as small size is required.
Compact housing and high power LED for excellent performance-size ratio. The Teach-In function for adjustment of the sensitivity makes the sensors highly flexible.
The output type is preset (NPN or PNP), and the output switching function is one NO or NC output and one dust output NO or NC.